"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you" ~KC

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Honey and the Moon



Right now, I wish I could follow you... to the shores... of freedom, where no one lives!.....
Ever since I've been with you, you hold me up all the time.... when I'm falling down! You're the Honey and the Moon that lights up my night......
How wonderful to have a husband that holds me up no matter what! I often wonder how I got so lucky to find him!! Life is good! Josh is still pluggin' along! It's so interesting to listen to the details of his days! And...the mouth is so complex! WOW!!!:)
Well, the Manhattan Beach has seen a lot of me! I should be their regular beach tour guide! :) And... although I've been alone, the sunsets have been unbelieveable!! But...I enjoy getting out and exploring for new sites to see!
I'm learning more about photography...the best and worst times of day to take pictures, lighting, distance, etc. My next project is to post some of my fave pics! I'm looking forward to getting a new Cannon Rebel soon!... Yeay!!! That will definitely help with the learning process and of course better pics! :)
Whoops... my Honey and the Moon are sleeping now! :)

0 comments: