
Well, I would say I have two kids... Josh and Moi. First and foremost, I am the luckiest woman in the world to have Josh!!!! He is simply amazing!... so wonderful, in so many ways! I will refer to him as my babe! My baby is Moi... he is our spazzy cat. I am always amazed by the unique personalities animals have! His personality is like the many colors of a rainbow! He's wild, whiney, obnoxious, naughty, lovey, needy and believe it or not... smart. Josh never thought he could love a cat!... well I have seen the other side of that thought! True love.... when your cat chews many holes in your leather couch and your husband doesn't shoot him!!! True story! Now... do you think we have our hands full?!

He has a fetish with water!!!... he loves the sink and getting in the tub!.... weirdo!

And... here's proof of his "near death" experience! Now, either we're really dumb or he is smart!!... I'm still thinkin' 'bout that one! Especially after seeing the holes in my couch! LOL! We still love him! :)
Thought of the day was:
"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can." -John Wesley
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
My BaBe...mY BabY
Posted by Nat at 11:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment