
God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of morning dew,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour,
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His Masterpiece was through,
He called it simply... MOTHER!
I have so many fond memories with my Mother and Mother-in-law! Some make me laugh, others make my cry! But all remain so close and dear in my heart! I am forever grateful for my Mom who taught me love, compassion, integrity, virtue and to be the best I can be in all things! Unfortunately I received her emotional genes!... which sucks!!! :) On the other hand... the one thing I will always cherish is the bond we share! My Mom is my Best Friend! She knows Everything there is to know about me!... both pleasing and horrible! And yet, she still loves me the same! Thank you Mom for your eternal Love!!!
I am forever thankful for a mother who raised a handsome, hardworking, loveable, diligent, determined, compassionate... simply AMAZING son! Josh has learned an immense amount from his mom! In fact, there are many days when I see her through and through in him! His manners, expressions, his charachter and the way he loves unconditionally! I am such a lucky woman to have him! But, not only am I lucky to have him... I am blessed to have 2 wonderful mothers! I love you both with all my heart! Thank you for your examples and filling my life with LOVE!
Happy Mothers Day to my grandmas, sisters, aunts, friends and to those whom one day will be Mothers!
Thought of the day:
"My mom is a neverending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune." ~GH
Sunday, May 11, 2008
The Sweetest Sound... Mother
Posted by Nat at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nat,
All I can say is wow. You are amazing and the way you describe them, they sound amazing to. Did you write the poem? It is really good.
Hello Nat,
Yea!! I am so glad that I found your blog and that you found mine. I love your emails, but I miss you so much. I am so glad I can check in and see how you are both doing.
Love you guys,
Post a Comment