This is absolutely one of my favorite pastimes and a continuing tradition with my fabulous friends! I honestly look forward to this day!... it's like Christmas to me!!! :) We usually try to plan a day every few months or so when we can all fit our busy schedules together to see each other for an hour or two... sometimes three! :) Waiting for a couple months is totally worth it and I wouldn't trade it for the world!!!
Well, now that I'm in another state getting together is like enjoying my Christmas, Birthday and a little, well... Halloween early! LOL! It's the best gift and yet can be pretty scary when us ladies get together! Oh WOW!!!! Awe! I miss you gals already!! My lil heart just aches to see you again! Thank you for your amazing and unconditional love! I can honestly say that I have The Best Friends in the World!!!! We definitely missed those who weren't able to make it!!! Hopefully next time ladies! We'll try to plan a little better, okay?! Love ya!!! :)



Well, now that I'm in another state getting together is like enjoying my Christmas, Birthday and a little, well... Halloween early! LOL! It's the best gift and yet can be pretty scary when us ladies get together! Oh WOW!!!! Awe! I miss you gals already!! My lil heart just aches to see you again! Thank you for your amazing and unconditional love! I can honestly say that I have The Best Friends in the World!!!! We definitely missed those who weren't able to make it!!! Hopefully next time ladies! We'll try to plan a little better, okay?! Love ya!!! :)



Thought of the day:
"Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything." ~MA

5 comments:
I am so sad I missed this. I will be there for sure next time.
I miss you so much. It sounds like you guys are doing so well.
keep in touch
Love, Lisa
Hey, I'm sad I missed out too. Looks like you had fun though. Do let me know when you're back in town again.
I recognize everyone except for one. It is nice to see all of them. Who is in the picture with just you?
Nat! How cute are you and Josh! I love the new pic of you two! Hope all is well, we miss you guys!
Nat,
Happy 24th! Fellow Utahn! Miss you a ton already! Love ya, Kim
Post a Comment