TO THE BALL GAME!!!!
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack,
I don't care if I never get back,
Let me root, root, root for the Dodgers,
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out,
At the old ball game."
Believe it or not!... this was Mormon Dodger night! How awesome is that???!
So, the stadium was filled with a bunch of Mormons cussing! ha ha ha! :)
Baseball: a time for men to crack some peanut shells, yell at the ump and root for their home team. A time for women accompanying them to chit-chat with each other about drama, life..... laughing, etc!

So, I'm confessing!... I missed nearly the whole game until the bottom of the 9th when the Dodgers were up to get em swingin'!
Ethier hit a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth off Braves pitcher, Soriano. Los Angeles won an awesome 5-4 victory over the Braves on Thursday night! Wish the rest of our bunch would've stayed for remainder of the show!

Ethier hit a three-run homer in the bottom of the ninth off Braves pitcher, Soriano. Los Angeles won an awesome 5-4 victory over the Braves on Thursday night! Wish the rest of our bunch would've stayed for remainder of the show!

Emma..."it's Daddy-Daughter-Dodger night!!!!"
What a great dad!.... and darling girls!
Thought of the day:
"Friendship makes prosperity more brilliant, and lightens adversity by dividing and sharing it."
~ Cicero

2 comments:
We had a lot of fun too! Too bad we were the ones that left early. Dang kids!
He he he, I had to laugh when I read that you missed most of the game. I always miss the actual "watching the game" due to visiting with others.
Post a Comment