"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you" ~KC

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Duel

"Nat Sparrow" vs. "Tommy Trojan "

So... what do ya think about a formal combat between "Nat Sparrow" & "Tommy Trojan"???! This duel would never settle! Only because here are two pertinacious people quarrelling over a point of honor or... looks, I should say!! I give in this time!... Josh definitely took the gold of looking super-fab in his Halloween costume. Can you believe this is the first time he has dressed up (well, at least since he was a lil kiddo)?!!!! Yep!.... I MADE HIM! So, that in itself gives him the best overall sport and costume champ!
Oh, wait!... Chad won the most original costume! Yeah... a couch potato! Honestly, I think he just wanted to keep his "snuggie" on for the night!.... Yep, he wouldn't even take that thing off for Katie (Kelly from "Saved by the Bell") who is always cold! And Nate (Zac) only had on his preppy collared shirt, pegged pants and blinding white sneakers!...... WoWzers!
Next year we're taking Kate and Tanner's costumes! I'll take Kate's prisoner costume with Tanner's hand-cuffs!!! :)
We had a great time at the Gould's Halloween Bash!!! It's just a thrill to dress up!..... kinda makes ya feel like a kid again! :)
More costume pics to be posted!!!!

Thought of the day:
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." ~AU~

0 comments: