"As we grow older together, As we continue to change with age, There is one thing that will never change. . . I will always keep falling in love with you" ~KC

Friday, March 14, 2008

Natty!... Watch This!!... Watch!!! Happy Birthday Ryder!!!






What Seattle, Washington has to offer... amazing lush pines, Pike's Fish Market, miles of tulip fields, Space Needle, "Sleepless in Seattle", rain, rain go away!... and 4 outgoing, loveable, interesting and rambunctious kids! "Natty!... Watch this!... Watch!!!"... is all I heard repeatedly for a solid week. Yeah, it's rather a shock to be responsible for kids when you aren't used to waking up at the crack of dawn, getting ready for school, breakfast, school bus rush, homework, entertaining, dinner for 4 and the wind-down for bed... which lasts hours! Plus... adding in laundry, cleaning and shopping while you've got a death grip on the 2 youngest, since you could lose them for good if you let go! WOW!!! But, I wouldn't trade anything in the world for the time I have been given to spend with my nieces and nephews over the years! It is such a blessing to be able to see them although they're miles away!
Lil' "Buddy" absolutely loves his transformers and is so generous to share the fun with me! Guess who I got to play?!... "Optimus Prime"! How cool is that?!!! And karaoke night with the girls was a blasty blast! We got the spot light out, hair glitter going, awesome photo shots, and our groove on! I haven't had that much fun in a long time! Yeah... "aunt Natty" can't sing worth a darn, but they still love me! Plus, my awful "American Idol" voice is what makes it that much more entertaining! LOL!
We also enjoyed Pike's Market entertainment of sailor singing and the launching of enormous fish across the way! Kevin, Angela and sweet lil' Ryder drove up from Portland to spend a few days "slammin' the ball" as Ryder says, and doing some major chiropractic adjustments on me as well!!! WOWZERS!!... that was some good crackin' Kev! :) He's going to do a fabulous job in his practice! I thoroughly enjoyed every second spent with all of the kids, as well as brother and sisters! It's just so amazing how fast they grow and the unique personalities they have to share! I just love you guys and miss you already!!! Oh, yeah... it's memories like these that I will
treasure forever!





Happy Birthday Ryder!!!
Hey you lil' hottie! You're growing up way too fast! And because you live away we don't get to see you enjoy the "jeeps", "back-hoe's", and other facinating things of life! We miss you guys and can't wait til you move closer! Counting down the days now! Looking forward to many more birthdays to share together! Happy Birthday Handsome Ryder!!! We Love You!!! :)

Thought of the day:
"The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy"....-SHW

1 comments:

Lobdell family said...

Wow Kevin has really grown up with a very beautiful family.
I don't think I ever told you but when we were in like 2nd grade, I was always scared to go to your house becuase Kevin picked on me at school and beat me up sometimes. I was always a little hesitant when I saw him at school.