I can always count on my friends for anything!... but, somehow they seem to know when I need a good laugh the most! Often I'll get a random e-mail with a video clip or an off-the-wall, unattractive "worlds tightest pants" picture that just gets me rolling!!! (Sasha, you know exactly what I mean!) Well, this is a clip that I thought would be sensible to share. Like Josh said to me, "It's hysterical if you're married!" Yeah, it makes more sense if you are married... for sure!! Anyway, here's some boisterous merriment provided by... "Flight of the Conchords". ENJOY! And... pause music at bottom! :)
Thought of the day:
"It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them."-AS
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
BUSINESS TIME!
Posted by Nat at 8:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nat,
You are so great to share! I definitely need the laughs!! Where would I be with out you? I would hate to think..
Love ya tons! Kim
That was too funny! Where do you come up with things like that?....hahaha
Hey! So funny...
Yep I'm still in Cedar City - for the time being anyway...
My little bro told me to check them out a while ago. I was dying of laughter!! Where do they come up with their ideas? Too funny.
Natalie, We are going private and wanted to have you join us so leave me your email on a comment or email me at Kristalyn@myway.com
Hey Nat,
I was so good to see you guys in Cali! We miss it already. If you ever come up this way you will have to call us! Love ya T
Post a Comment